Sunday 4 November 2012

They don't understand.. :(

In order to promote to Secondary 2, I worked hard just to pass my English and other subjects. Then I got promoted. My parents did not give me anything, I understand. It was all because of my poor results. I did not ask for anything more. But now, they still pick on me even though it is the most minor thing. They don't even understand how hard I put in, they will never understand. They will only compare me with other kids that are better and they will always think that I am not good enough even though I tried my best. I really feel like dying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am born on 30 May 1999. I am a Zhangde rens and also a SSTians. I love both Epop and Kpop. I hope that you will have fun at my Blog :D

Followers

Total Pageviews

Hi You has just visited BENNETT's blog... have fun :)